How many costumes and wigs do you own?


How many costumes and wigs do you own? 


I currently own around 38 costumes placed in my wardrobe and almost of them are made by me. I never did purchasing a MTO costumes 'cause I really wanted to experience the excitement, the confusion, and happiness in making my own costumes. Actually, my pre-love costumes are my Michiru Kaioh’s Mugen
Gakuen School Uniform and my Sailor Neptune Suit that still on the process.  In fact, I sell some of my costume after I wear them within a couple of times. So far I sold 5 costumes and 1 wig; I guess it’s not too bad. 

                                        Michiru Kaioh’s Mugen Gakuen School Uniform                                 

Sailor Neptune Suit

Recently, I got 24 wigs and my favorite would possibly be my Michiru Kaioh’s wig; ayanamisatoru brand. 
Thank you for sending me a question. Hoping my answer will please you all.
 
I always update my FB Page “Michelle Jackson Thandar”  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Michelle-Jackson-Thandar/240745149270636 regarding in my cosplay world and tweets my recent status in my tweeter account “MichiruPLANET”  https://twitter.com/MichiruPLANET.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Michiru Kaioh (white casual dress) Ep.106

Usagi Tsukino Christmas 2019

Kaguya Sumeragi