Sailor Neptune

I’m just ordinary person and my only dream is to become Michiru Kaioh. I care not about what people said that being Otaku was weird. Actually, I’ am proud to be Otaku and I admit that I learned so many things in watching anime and reading manga online. 

Last Saturday, 25th of May 2013 The National Cosplayers of the Philippines including myself was contacted a Photoshoot for a Cause at Ninoy Aquino Parks and Wildlife, Philippines. The purpose of this project is to raise fund for the students of House of Refuge located at Parinas, Project 8 Quezon City. 

Fortunately, I’m pretty happy for being part of this event and I admit that I can’t wait to see my pictures from different respected Photographers.

In fact, I always brought a camera with me because capturing attractive views and interesting things are one of my damn hobbies. 

Here are some pictures captured last Saturday…
 Photographer: Maria Ryuzaki
  Photographer: Maria Ryuzaki
  Photographer: Maria Ryuzaki
  Photographer: Maria Ryuzaki
  Photographer: Maria Ryuzaki
  Photographer: Herald Garcia
   Photographer: Herald Garcia
   Photographer: Herald Garcia
   Photographer: Herald Garcia

I’ am the soldier of embrace, and I carry the protection of the planet of the deep blue sea, Neptune.
 
   Photographer: Herald Garcia
   Photographer: Herald Garcia

Submarine Reflection ψ
 
   Photographer: Herald Garcia
   Photographer: Herald Garcia
  Photographer: Herald Garcia
   Photographer: Herald Garcia
   Photographer: Herald Garcia
  Photographer: Herald Garcia
  Photographer: Herald Garcia
   Photographer: Herald Garcia
   Photographer: Herald Garcia
  Photographer: Herald Garcia
   Photographer: Herald Garcia
  Photographer: Herald Garcia
   Photographer: Herald Garcia
 
  Photographer: Sir Xtian Mack
  Photographer: Herald Garcia

Series: Sailor Moon S
Character: Sailor Neptune
Coser: Michiru Jackson
Event: Photoshoot for a Cause
Launched Date: May 25, 2013 at  Ninoy Aquino Parks and Wildlife, Quezon City, Philippines

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Michiru Kaioh (white casual dress) Ep.106

Usagi Tsukino Christmas 2019

Kaguya Sumeragi